Two Sides of A Coin

My husband and I wanted a place to share our projects...I do crafting (e.g. cards, sewing, etc...), household projects, and parties for kids. My husband makes toy trucks, household projects (e.g. closet redesign), and helps with party decorations and games. While he's a professional contractor, we do this for fun. We both cook, but I am more likely to try new and different recipes. We'll be trying out Pinterest items and reporting back.

Monday, January 28, 2013

Crack Bread - And No, We're Not Kidding!

We love this bread - made it several times.

I got this idea from Pinterest.  It's a great recipe from iheartnaptime.  I, however, did some tweaking and below is our cheesy bacon "crack" bread.

And we gave this recipe a 5 out of 5 stars!

Crack Bread

Ingredients

  • 1 sourdough loaf of bread
  • 1/2 cup basil pesto found near dairy
  • 1 cup mozzarella cheese grated
  • 1/2 cup Parmesan grated
  • 1 tsp italian seasoning

Directions

  1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
  2. Slice bread vertically and then again horizontally so that you have one inch squares.
  3. Spread basil in between the sliced bread.
  4. Combine cheese and seasoning in a medium sized bowl. Place cheese in between each slice.
  5. Cover bread with foil and bake on a lined sheet for 8-10 minutes.




No comments:

Post a Comment