Two Sides of A Coin

My husband and I wanted a place to share our projects...I do crafting (e.g. cards, sewing, etc...), household projects, and parties for kids. My husband makes toy trucks, household projects (e.g. closet redesign), and helps with party decorations and games. While he's a professional contractor, we do this for fun. We both cook, but I am more likely to try new and different recipes. We'll be trying out Pinterest items and reporting back.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Hawaiian Chicken in a Pot.



Inspired by this pin. This basic recipe was easier.

Hawaiian Chicken in a Pot


Ingredients

4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 cup pineapple juice
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/3 cup light soy sauce


Directions

  1. Spray crockpot with oil.
  2.  Add everything to crockpot.
  3.  Cook for 4 hours on low.  Left on warm for another 3 and a half.   If you don't need it to go for 9.5 hours, you can cook it on low for 6 to 8 hours straight.


I was not a fan of the no vegetable or fruit included, so I would definitely add a can of chunk pineapple.  It would also be great with chopped peppers, but my DH is not a fan of peppers.

We gave this recipe a 4 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment