I got this idea from Pinterest. It's a great recipe from iheartnaptime. I, however, did some tweaking and below is our cheesy bacon "crack" bread.
And we gave this recipe a 5 out of 5 stars!
- 1 sourdough loaf of bread
- 1/2 cup basil pesto found near dairy
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese grated
- 1/2 cup Parmesan grated
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice bread vertically and then again horizontally so that you have one inch squares.
- Spread basil in between the sliced bread.
- Combine cheese and seasoning in a medium sized bowl. Place cheese in between each slice.
- Cover bread with foil and bake on a lined sheet for 8-10 minutes.