Two Sides of A Coin

My husband and I wanted a place to share our projects...I do crafting (e.g. cards, sewing, etc...), household projects, and parties for kids. My husband makes toy trucks, household projects (e.g. closet redesign), and helps with party decorations and games. While he's a professional contractor, we do this for fun. We both cook, but I am more likely to try new and different recipes. We'll be trying out Pinterest items and reporting back.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Hug T-Shirt - Bringing Joy to Another

For the holidays, I wanted to make something for my nephew's other grandma.  She had a rough year and I wanted to give her something sentimental.  But I am not the greatest crafter , so I came up with the idea of a "hug t-shirt" - basically what it's like when a child hugs you.

So I had my nephew (her grandson) hug my husband and I traced my nephew's outline - the hands, the face, etc...with chalk.  And then I used puffy paint for the actual outline.  I then added his name to the front of it.

I think it came out cute.  I hope it brings a little joy to her life. 





No comments:

Post a Comment