Two Sides of A Coin

My husband and I wanted a place to share our projects...I do crafting (e.g. cards, sewing, etc...), household projects, and parties for kids. My husband makes toy trucks, household projects (e.g. closet redesign), and helps with party decorations and games. While he's a professional contractor, we do this for fun. We both cook, but I am more likely to try new and different recipes. We'll be trying out Pinterest items and reporting back.

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Easiest Chicken Ever ...OMG Seriously

Well, I didn't have time to make much of a menu this week, so I picked an easy recipe from Pinterest - The poster typed the directions right into the caption.  Here's a picture as it appeared on Pinterest.  Looks much better than my pictures. (I'm still figuring out the best way to take photos for the blog).

"OMG Chicken"  Just mix Sour Cream or Yogurt (1/2 c) and parm cheese (1/4 c).  Spread over chicken breast in a baking dish, sprinkle italian bread crumbs on top and bake for 20-30 minutes.  Made this tonight for dinner with Greek Yogurt and it was yummy!
The pin actually linked to this recipe which is totally was different from the caption.  So here's what we did...

Defrost some chicken pieces - boneless, skinless.  Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Mixed a bit of Greek Yogurt (plain) with Parmesan cheese, scoop out over the chicken, and then cover with Panko. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. No measuring - really just eyeballed it.

Healthy and we both enjoyed them. I steamed some snap peas as a side dish.



 Yummy....5 out of 5 stars from my husband and I.

What I wish was better - I wish it looked more appetizing.

Happy cooking!!


No comments:

Post a Comment