Two Sides of A Coin

My husband and I wanted a place to share our projects...I do crafting (e.g. cards, sewing, etc...), household projects, and parties for kids. My husband makes toy trucks, household projects (e.g. closet redesign), and helps with party decorations and games. While he's a professional contractor, we do this for fun. We both cook, but I am more likely to try new and different recipes. We'll be trying out Pinterest items and reporting back.

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Our Menu this week - It's Pinteresting!!

This was our menu...I apologize.  We decided to go out to dinner for DH's birthday, so it's thrown everything off.

We skipped the rice cups -- maybe Thursday. We made Tuesday's meal tonight and I'll try to get it blogged soon

So, we shopped at Costco and Giant today to get ready for this week's meals.  We have decided on the following menu:

Monday (Husband's birthday) - Turkey Burgers and Baked Broccoli Cheddar Rice Cups
Tuesday - Chicken Pot Pie - A cross of two different recipes.. Pot Pie ; Halloween Pot Pie
Wednesday - Mexican Chicken (Crock Pot Version)
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Dinner Out!!

We'll post pics as we make them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment